Remember those days when opening the fridge revealed leftover parathas and a handful of random veggies or chicken from last night’s dinner? With your mom as a champ at turning those into something magical, you always had some tasty midday snacks when you came home from school.
Well, guess what? You’ve inherited her secret weapon, and now, with Shana frozen parathas and a dash of your own foodie flair, you can whip up those childhood favorites with a contemporary twist.
Let’s start with a step-by-step guide to making paratha frankies!
1. Gather your ingredients
First things first, get your ingredients ready. For an amazing frankie, you’ll need Shana frozen parathas, your choice of protein (chicken/paneer), veggies, and some handy condiments.
2. Cook Shana frozen parathas
Start by cooking Shana frozen parathas as per the instructions on the pack. Just heat them up with a little oil on the pan until crispy. It’s super convenient and saves you the hassle of making the parathas from scratch.
3. Prepare Your Filling
While your parathas are cooking, prepare the filling. Sauté your chicken and veggies with some spices. You can add some innovation here – add a little extra spice or any secret ingredient for a unique twist!
4. Assemble your paratha frankie
Now comes the fun part. Lay out your warm, fluffy frozen paratha and spoon your flavorful filling onto it. Drizzle your favorite sauces and don’t forget to add some fresh veggies (cabbage, tomatoes, or cucumber) for that extra burst of flavor and texture. Now put another crispy paratha over it.
5. Split it up
Carefully cut the paratha into two equal diagonals. Make sure you keep everything snug inside. A paratha cut with precision is a work of art of course!
6. Dig in!
Your paratha frankie is now ready! Take that first big bite and savor the explosion of flavors – the crispiness of paratha pairs beautifully with the zesty filling!
Some Frankie fusions
You can get creative with your fillings! There are no rules when it comes to making frankies, so experiment with different flavors and combinations. Here are some to try:
- Chicken tikka paratha frankie: Fill up your paratha with a smoky chicken tikka masala, chopped onions, and cilantro. For a more desi touch, pour some yogurt sauce and tamarind chutney over it.
- Paneer paratha frankie: You can make it with some soft paneer tikka, chopped onions, and bell peppers. Enjoy with a mint or green chutney.
- Veggie paratha frankie: Fill up your paratha with a combo of stir-fried vegetables, such as onions, peppers, tomatoes, and mushrooms. You can sauce it up with your favorite sauce, like sweet and sour sauce or Sriracha.
The possibilities are endless… You can also serve your paratha frankie with your go-to sides, like Shana samosas & snacks, french fries, onion rings, or a salad.
So now you do not need to worry about kneading dough or rolling out exact circles for an ideal frankie. Just grab our paratha, fill it up, and happy eating!