You’re enjoying a lazy Sunday afternoon when some friends suddenly drop by for a quick catch-up. Panic sets in as you wonder what to serve them last-minute. What do you do? Order pizza? Pull a magic trick out of your sleeve?
With Shana Foods’ frozen samosas and a few pantry staples you can whip up a delicious snack in no time: Samosa chaat platter!
- Shana frozen samosas
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- ½ cup tamarind chutney
- ½ cup mint chutney
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small tomato, finely chopped
- 1 green chili, finely chopped
- ¼ cup sev
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- Salt, to taste
Method of preparation:
- Preheat the oven as per the instructions on the Shana frozen samosa packet. Bake samosas or deep-fry them until they’re golden brown and crispy.
- Cut the samosas into bite size pieces or serve whole.
- Drizzle tamarind & mint chutney over the samosas.
- Sprinkle finely chopped red onion, tomato, and green chili over the samosas.
- Sprinkle chaat masala, red chili powder, and salt over the chaat platter.
- Garnish with sev and squeeze lemon juice on top.
- Serve the Shana Samosa Platter to your friends!
By following these simple steps, you’ll have a yummy combination of crispy samosas, tangy chutneys, refreshing toppings, and aromatic spices. Rather than going for the usual takeout options you can now create flavorful homemade treats with Shana frozen items.
Visit our website & order now!